This Code of Conduct was adopted by members at the AGM in April 2002, and acceptance of it is a condition of membership to WMAA.
Members are expected to:
- Work for the good of the Association and actively support and promote its objectives and purposes as set up in the constitution
- Provide leadership for all sections of the industry to foster high ethical standards
- Act to enhance public acceptance of the Association and waste management industry
- Act honestly and with integrity
- Foster openness and transparency of decision making in the Association and waste management industry
- Act with respect of fellow members, the public and the obligations of the Association